Thursday, July 29, 2010

Scotty Podsy

I'm not sure I understand this trade. Podsy was killing it out of the leadoff spot. Batting .300 while smashing a handful of HR's (almost as many as anyone besides Guillen) stealing a whole ton of bases and playing Gold Glove defense. Most other teams would kill for a leadoff hitter that good. We get a couple of prospects out of the Dodgers. Couldn't we have traded that a**clown Gordon for those same two prospects. Of course some people think he's a prospect. Well what prospect sucks as bad as Gordon? None. The guy is a bad joke. I'm just sitting here like hardy har har. Gordon you suck. Why not trade him instead. Over the last week we've lost almost all of our best players: Callaspo, DeJesus, Meche, and Scotty Podsy. Who's next? Guillen. I freaking hope not. I have faith in Moore, but he should have forced Gordon on them instead. I also have no idea why we needed to trade for a future backup catcher. Kendall still has another 4 years in him. Maybe he'll have to take 4 or 5 more games off, but is that worth losing a whole season on Podsy? I don't think so MacGruber.

No comments:

Post a Comment