Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Trade Rumors

So, the Angels want to trade for Callaspo. Here is a third baseman that can play all over the diamond and hit well to boot. And they want to offer us a mediocre pitcher. We have enough of them. Way to reject that one back in their face Dayton. If they want to offer us someone worthwhile, then we'll start talking. If Callaspo goes, then who plays 3rd? Bloomie? He'd be good but then he'd lose all his value of playing all over the diamond. Gordon? I don't think so MacGruber. That dude hasn't hit ever since he got called to the bigs. Maybe we should trade them Gordon for a prospect. That would be so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. I've been a life long Royals fan from western Nebraska and I have read some other Royals blogs, but when I came across your's yesterday it was clear there is a new sheriff in town and his name is Jacko. I really like your insights on the team I love and possible signings/trades we are rumored to be making. It is hard to find reliable sources out here. I completely agree we need some more power on this team. On a side note I would like to say Kendall is a great catcher and we are lucky to have a guy like that, but Olivo is my favorite player ever. He is a gritty player that can smash HR's to boot. Plus he never backed down from a fight, he would hit you in the face just for fun. At least he got on with the Rockies, the other team people in western Nebraska follow.

    -Nebraska Ronnie

    P.S. Do I think we should trade Guillen? I DON'T THINK SO MACGRUBER!!!!! (I have started saying this to people at work, I just love it.) Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete